1. Place 2 cups flour and salt on a pastry surface or in a deep mixing bowl. Make a well in a center of the flour; add eggs and water. Gradually mix with hands or a wooden spoon until well blended.
2. Gather into a ball and knead on a floured surface until smooth, about 10 minutes. If necessary, add remaining flour to keep dough from sticking to surface or hands.
3. Divide the dough into thirds. On a lightly floured surface, roll each section into a paper-thin rectangle. Dust top of dough with flour to prevent sticking while rolling. Trim the edges and flour both sides of dough.
4. Roll dough, jelly-roll style. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4-inch slices. Unroll noodles and allow to dry on paper towels before cooking.
5. To cook, bring salted water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the water; drop noodles into water and cook until tender but not soft.
Note: you may freeze uncooked noodles. Divide uncooked noodles into serving-size portions. Defrost and cook according to directions above.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (94g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 253.8mg||78 %|
|Sodium 26.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 113.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 23.3g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.