1. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
2. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave.
3. Distribute the melted chocolate into the 12 muffin cups, only barely filling the bottom of each cup. If the chocolate does not lie flat, drop the pan repeatedly on the counter, and it will flatten and smooth itself out. Place the pan in the freezer for 15 min.
4. In the meantime, whip the peanut butter, butter, and confectioners' sugar together with a hand mixer until mixed and light. Taste to make sure the sweetness is to your liking. Place small Tablespoons of peanut butter mixture into each cup, then drop pan repeatedly on the counter again, so the peanut butter layer is flattened out. Place in the freezer for 15 min.
5. Melt the last 8 oz. of chocolate and portion small spoonfuls into each cup; one at a time, flattening as you go. Place in freezer for 15 min.
6. Store in refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1059g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5018 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 557.5g||743 %|
|Saturated Fat 323.2g||1616 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 166.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 33.6g|
|Cholesterol 971.8mg||299 %|
|Sodium 2672.3mg||92 %|
|Potassium 2471.5mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 351.7g||103 %|
|Dietary Fiber 33.2g||133 %|
|Sugars, other 318.5g|
|Protein 50.8g||73 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!