1. Put dough on greased pizza pan. Spray piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray and cover the dough loosely. Let it rise till about double in size. (This will take several hours).
2. When risen, punch it down and pat it out to fit the pan, to the edges, and make sure to make an edge with the dough. Make sure there are no holes.
3. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough. Sprinkle on some garlic salt, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Place pepperoni on pizza, then on top of that sprinkle the browned hamburger.
5. Put mushrooms and any other topping on, then mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
6. Bake at 450 degrees 20 to 25 minutes. (Check after 20, don't want the edge to burn.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (214g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 456 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.6g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g||105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 162.3mg||50 %|
|Sodium 1181.5mg||41 %|
|Potassium 473.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 43.4g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 646
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!