1. Cut the meat up to fit the size of your grinder. If you are using a combination of different kinds of meat, like wild game and pork, mix the meat together before grinding.
2. Grind the meat through a 1/ 4 or 3/ 8 inch size plate.
3. In a medium size bowl, starting with the water, combine all the ingredients. Using your hands or a meat mixer, mix the seasoning into the meat until thoroughly combined.
4. Note about hog casing-they may be packed in salt, so thoroughly rinse them, and flush them out with cold water before stuffing.
5. Place the sausage casing over the stuffing horn, and then stuff and link. Take out what you need fresh and freeze the rest
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (241g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 15.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 192.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 47
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!