1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees; grease a baking dish
2. in small bowl, whisk together thyme, mustard and honey
3. season pork with salt and pepper and place on top of onion
4. season pork with salt and pepper and place on top of onion
5. Spread half of mustard mixture over pork
6. cover dish and cook for 25 min
7. remove cover and spread remaining half of mustard mixture over the pork again
8. place under the broiler for 5 minutes until crust forms on top
9. remove rom oven and allow meat to rest before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 147.4mg||45 %|
|Sodium 176.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 949.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 47.5g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!