Try this Honey Garlic Chicken Wings recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Mix flour, garlic powder, pepper and salt into a bowl and coat each chicken wing with the prepared mixture
2. Fry the chicken wings
3. Melt butter, then add garlic and ginger
4. Add soy sauce, honey and brown sugar (stir occasionally)
5. Add in fried chicken wings and stir until wings covered in sauce
6. Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds/scallions
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1261g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 916 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 101.8g||136 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 54.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.6g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 28002.3mg||966 %|
|Potassium 252mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 156.1g||46 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 153.6g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1505
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.