1. Season top of salmon with salt, pepper and cayenne. Set it aside.
2. Mix honey, water, vinegar or lemon juice and pinch of salt and stir to combine very well.
3. Heat oven safe skillet on high heat. Add olive oil. Pan fry skin side down 1-2 minutes then turn over and repeat. Turn back over to be skin side down.
4. Add garlic to pan, saute until brown. Add honey mixture and lemon wedges into skillet.
5. Final step (which can be omitted if needed), broil salmon in oven for 1-1 1/2 minutes to charred a little.
6. Top with parsley and ready to serve!
This is absolutely my whole family's favorite recipe for salmon! From kids to adults.... no one can deny the deliciousness of this recipe.
Enjoy!! Thnk of me, Momma Dukes while you savor this dish that is sure to put a smile on your face and become your family favorite also.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (509g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 541 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 60.1g||80 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.2g|
|Cholesterol 217.8mg||67 %|
|Sodium 245.7mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1618.9mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 43.6g|
|Protein 82.9g||118 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1056
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!