Try this Honey Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, honey and half of cilantro.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine smoked paprika, black pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder. Coat chicken tenders in seasoning.
4. Place chicken tenders on baking sheet and coat with half of the sauce mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from oven and flip each tender to the other side. Add green beans and drizzle with half of the remaining sauce (make sure to only use 1/2 of the remaining sauce, rest is used later) and a pinch of salt to taste. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove sheet pan and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Place pan back in oven and broil for 2 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle chicken and green beans with remaining half of cilantro and garnish with sesame sedds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (328g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 892.9mg||31 %|
|Potassium 1182.5mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 23.4g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.