1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-high, mist pan with cooking spray and saute chicken for about 5 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink. Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
3. Mist same pan again with cooking spray. Add onion, kale and red pepper and saute over medium-high heat until just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add rice to vegetables and saute until warmed, about 2 more minutes. (If rice is still warm from cooking, you will only need to cook for about 1 minute so that the flavors are combined.) Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar, oil, garlic and 2 tbsp. water. Season with salt and black pepper. Reheat pan over medium-high heat, add chicken and honey-mustard mixture to pan and saute for about 3 minutes.
5. To serve, divide rice pilaf among 4 plates, then top with honey-mustard chicken. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (351g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 65mg||20 %|
|Sodium 488.7mg||17 %|
|Potassium 917mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.8g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 96.4g|
|Protein 37.6g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 637
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!