Try this Honey Noodle Stir Fry recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Wash hands
2. Take out your equipment - large chopping board with non-slip underneath, rubbish bowl, stainless steel bowl, plate, vegetable peeler and Chef's knife.
3. Use steel to hone edge of your knife. Rinse when finished.
4. lay out work area. Place chopping board on damp towel and arrange equipment in a logical sequence.
5. Collect and wash vegetables.
6. Peel carrot and trim capsicum. Place in rubbish bowl. Wash vegetables again. Known as WPRW.
7. Remove rubbish to compost. Wash hands.
8. Julienne the carrot. Cut into 40 mm lengths. Straighten the carrot sides. Put trimmings into stainless steel bowl. Cut into 3 mm slices.
9. Pile 4 or 5 slices and cut into 3 mm julienne slices. Cut 2/3 of this way. Place onto plate for checking.
10. Julienne the capsicum.
11. Combine the chicken, honey and soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl. Stand for 5 minutes to marinate.
12. Add noodles to a bowl of boiling water to soften, (2 minutes) drain noodles. Set aside.
13. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken for 2 minutes or until cooked. Remove from wok.
14. Add the carrots and capsicums to the wok and stir-fry, tossing occasionally for 3-4 minutes.
15. Add the noodles and toss to combine. Return the chicken to wok. Toss until well combined and heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 58mg||18 %|
|Sodium 448mg||15 %|
|Potassium 456.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 34.3g|
|Protein 25.6g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 270
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.