1. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, stir the yeast into the warm water until dissolved. Let stand. (Proof according to yeast instructions.)
2. Add the flour, the cool water, salt, olive oil, and honey into the yeast mixture. Knead with a dough hook for about 5 minutes, or by hand for 7.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Allow to rise for 30 minutes.
4. Punch down dough and divide into 16 portions (for individual pizzas) or four portions (for 16 inch pizzas). Coat each ball of dough in olive oil, wrap in plastic wrap or place in resealable bags and freeze.
5. To use: Remove from freezer 8-12 hours before using. Allow to thaw in the refrigerator. Let rise until doubled in size, then punch down and make your pizza.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (199g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 222.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 99.1g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 95g|
|Protein 17.5g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 510
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.