1. Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 200 degrees. When oven reaches 200 degrees, turn it off. Grease large bowl and 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Combine milk honey, 4 tablespoons butter, and egg in 4-cup measuring cup.
2. Using stand mixer fitted with dough hook, mix flour, yeast and sale on low speed until combined. Slowly add milk mixture and mix until dough comes together, about 1 minute. Increase speed to medium and mix until dough is smooth and almost clears sides of bowl yet still sicks to bottom, 6 to o8 minutes.
3. Transfer dough, scraping sides of bowl, to greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in turned off oven until dough has doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
4. Punch down dough on lightly floured counter. Divide dough into quarters and cut each quarter into4 equal pieces. Form each piece into rough ball by pinching and pulling dough edges under so that the top is smooth. On counter, cup each ball with your palm and roll into smooth, tight ball. Arrange in prepared baking dish and cover loosely with plastic. Let rolls rest in turned off over until double, about 20 minutes.
5. Remove rolls from oven and discard plastic. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Combine 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon honey in bowl. Brush rolls with 1 tablespoon milk. Bake rolls until golden brown, and registers 200 degrees, about 20 minutes, rotating dish halfway through baking. Brush with honey butter and let cool in dish on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove rolls from dish. Serve.
Make Ahead: Instead of 20-minutes rise in step 4, baking dish with form rolls can be refrigerated, covered, for 24 hours. Let dough sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before brushing with milk and baking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (55g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.6g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 23.1mg||7 %|
|Sodium 7.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 127.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 29.6g|
|Protein 5.5g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!