- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion, celery and garlic.
- Cook 8 - 10 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and cover tightly.
- Stirring occasionally, simmer 30 minutes ir until liquid is absorbed,
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (821g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 632 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.2g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.7g||183 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 278mg||86 %|
|Sodium 1222.4mg||42 %|
|Potassium 2226.7mg||59 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.2g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 93.7g|
|Protein 67.1g||96 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1274
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.