1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees
2. Soften cream cheese and blend with milk.
3. Mix other ingredients with this, except nuts.
4. Pat into 8" pyrex pie plate.
5. Spread 1/4 cup chopped walnuts over top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot with crackers or sturdy potato chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 275 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.6g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 96.4mg||30 %|
|Sodium 307.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 615.2mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 19.4g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 409
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!