1. In a bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt
2. Refrigerate until almost firm
3. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture into 12 small mugs
4. Pour about 3 ounces of rum into each mug (filling about halfway)
5. Top with boiling water (to fill the remaining half), stir well, and serve immediately
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 24.3mg||7 %|
|Sodium 78.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 63.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 44g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 254
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!