1. Preheat oven to 425º.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add onion and garlic.
4. Cook and stir until onion is crisp-tender and garlic is fragrant (2-3 minutes).
5. Stir in flour.
6. Cook and stir an additional minute.
7. Add half-and-half and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens (about 2 minutes).
8. Remove saucepan from heat.
9. Stir in chopped spinach, water chestnuts, cheddar and vegetable soup mix.
10. Spoon dip into a one (1) quart casserole or gratin dish.
11. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
12. Bake dip until it is bubbly and cheese is melted (10-15 minutes).
13. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 136 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.1g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 46.4mg||14 %|
|Sodium 206.3mg||7 %|
|Potassium 90.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!