1. Preheat oven to 160C/ gas mark 2
2. Butter two large ramekins, about 7.5cm in diameter, then dust liberally with cocoa, shaking out any excess
3. Slowly melt the chocolate and butter in a small bowl set over a pan of hot water, then take off the heat and stir until smooth. Leave to cool for 10 minutes
4. Using an electric whisk, whisk the whole egg, egg yolk and sugar together until pale and thick, then incorporate the chocolate mixture. Sift the flour over the mixture and gently fold in, using a large metal spoon. Divide between the ramekins and bake for 12 minutes.
5. Turn the chocolate fondants out onto warmed plates. Dust the tops with icing sugar and serve with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (540g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.5g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 104.6mg||32 %|
|Sodium 136.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 501.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 484.2g||142 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 479.5g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2119
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!