1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and adjust your oven so that there’s a rack in the middle position. Grease up a Bundt cake pan as well.
2. Melt your butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in milk and vanilla until small bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
3. In an electric mixer with a whisk attached, combine your eggs and sugar on medium-high for five minutes.
4. In a side bowl, sift together your flour, baking powder and salt.
5. When the eggs and sugar have tripled in volume, gradually add your hot milk mix, mixing on low.
6. Add your dry ingredients as well in two parts, mixing after each pour.
7. Pour the resulting batter into the Bundt pan and bake it for an hour, checking five minutes before the time is up. Be sure not to overcook!
8. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning it out to cool all the way. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1484g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3400 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 377.8g||504 %|
|Saturated Fat 236.9g||1184 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 97.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.1g|
|Cholesterol 996.6mg||307 %|
|Sodium 7792.8mg||269 %|
|Potassium 1385.5mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 435.6g||128 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 422.1g|
|Protein 71.7g||102 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5391
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!