* Cut vinegar peppers length-wise and place in a bowl
* Cut potatoes width-wise and again in half and place in a seperate bowl
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* Set deep fryer to 155 degrees
* Place sausage on a greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, turning half way.
* Deep fry peppers first, moniter so as not to blister the skin, remove from fryer and place in a casserole dish.
* Deep fry potatoes, checking and turning occasionaly until golden brown, remove and place in the same casserole dish.
* Remove sausage from oven and slice width-wise and add to the casserole dish and mix completely.
* Bake contents of casserole dish for an additional 20-30 minutes.
** Great with Italian Bread
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (310g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 24.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 230.3mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1249.7mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.4g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 42.3g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 315
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.