1. Bring water to a boil. If desired, pour some in the glass and discard to warm glass.
2. Put 1 teaspoon sugar in the glass, mix with a bit of warm water to dissolve.
3. Poke the cloves into one side of the half lemon slice. Place in the glass.
4. Pour the shot of whisky into the glass and fill with hot water.
5. Enjoy! You can also make this with spiced rum.
You can also make this with spiced rum if you don't like whisky.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 87.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 465.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.5g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 25.2g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.