1) Steam or saute the spinach until wilted. Let cool, then wring out all the excess water. Coarsely chop the spinach.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a small baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
3) Place the cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach, garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
4) Spread the spinach mixture into the prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted. Turn the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (715g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 962 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 106.9g||143 %|
|Saturated Fat 61.2g||306 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 338.8mg||104 %|
|Sodium 1407.9mg||49 %|
|Potassium 2184.4mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 22.8g|
|Protein 36.6g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.