1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all batter ingredients except huckleberries.
3. Pour batter into pan and spread huckleberries across top.
4. Combine all topping ingredients and sprinkle across top of batter/huckleberry mixture.
5. Bake for 45 minutes until top is slightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (115g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 391 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.4g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.3g|
|Cholesterol 47.3mg||15 %|
|Sodium 7155.7mg||247 %|
|Potassium 35.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 34.8g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 523
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!