1. Make marinade with hummus, basalmic vinegar, and vegetable broth
2. Slice yellow and green squash lengthwise thin strips and marinate (5 min to 1 hour)
3. Slice portabella mushrooms and marinate (5 min to 1 hour)
4. Grill on hot cast iron griddle over stove, but don't overcook because they will go in oven. Keep a little crisp
5. Spread marinade on tortilla
6. Place veggies on tortilla
7. Sprinkle steamed spinach on top
8. Sprinkle basil and pine nuts on top
9. Bake at 375 until edges crispy and pine nuts golden, about 15 min.
10. Cut into quarters and serve.
11. Top with hot chili peppers, more fresh basil or ???
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1212g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2014.5mg||69 %|
|Potassium 1433.9mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.4g||62 %|
|Sugars, other 27.5g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!