1. to make the crush separate the cookie from the white filling from all oreos in one tray. place the filling in the trash (since it wont be used) and the cookie in a small bowl.
2.now put the cookies in the food processor and make it very fine and crumbled=) and place back in the small bowl.
3. melt butter and add to the crushed oreos, mix until the mixture until it becomes moldable
put mixture to the pie tin and spreed through out it evenly, then place in freezer
4.now to make the filling, add the ice cream, half the tub of cool whip, and mix in blender until very creamy but thick.
5. in your processor, add the other tray of oreos, and PULSE so that they are in chunks rather than little bits.
6. add the oreos to the ice cream mixture, and also PULSE just to mix it all together
7. add the filling to the crust and put in freezer.
8. when the pie is a little thick, add the rest of the cool whip into a piping bag with a large flower icing tip and dot the cool whip all over the top and add some crushed oreos on top if you'd like too=)
This was honestly REALLY easy to make! and it taste amazing! hope you like the recipe!=)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.