- Put waxed paper on a cookie sheet
- Freeze cookie sheet
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of ice cream onto the cookie sheet.
- Gently twist a lollipop stick into the center of each ice cream ball.
- Freeze a few hours.
- Pour Magic Shell into a small, deep container.
- Dip each ice cream pop halfway into the Magic Shell
- Immediately sprinkle the magic shell with your choice of topping (ex. coconut, chopped pistachios, sea salt, toffee pieces).
- Freeze a few more hours.
- Remove from freezer just before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 19.7mg||6 %|
|Sodium 43.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 122.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 10.8g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 111
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!