1. Preheat at oven to 375 degrees F. Line an 11 x 17 in jelly roll pan with parchment paper
2. Over a sheet of waxed paper, sift togher the flower and cocoa powder. Set aside.
3. In a heatproof bowl set over but not touching barely simmering water in a saucepan, combine butter and chocolate. Heat stirring often, until melted (approx 4 min). Remove the bowl from heat and stir in sugar and salt. Add eggs and vanilla and stir until well blended. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture and stir just until blended.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. 8-10 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let the brownies cook completely.
5. Invert the brownies onto a work surface and peel off the parchment, keeping the bottom of the brownies facing up. Cut out 5 of each sandwich-mold shape and form ice cream sandwiches.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 292 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.4g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 139.8mg||43 %|
|Sodium 170.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 426.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.7g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 62.2g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 570
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!