1. Combine almonds, butter, crumbs, extract and set aside 1/4 cup crumb mix for the top
2. Sprinkle half of the remaining crumb mix for the top over bottom of 8" square pan lined with foil
3. Spoon 1/2 of the ice creamer crumb mix and drizzle with 1/2 of the preserves
4. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mix
5. Repeat to use remaining ice cream and preserves
6. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 crumb mix on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 136 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 222.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 188
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!