1. Process the cookies and butter in food processor until finely ground. Press cookie mixture evenly into bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set.
1. Heat 3/4 cup milk in medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Meanwhile, whisk yolks, flour, and remaining milk in large bowl until smooth. Slowly whisk hot milk into yolk mixture. Return mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until very thick and glossy, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Off heat, whisk in white chocolate until melted. Transfer pudding to bowl, press plastic wrap direclty on surface, and refrigerate until cold and set, at least 1 hour.
3. With electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Reduce speed to medium low and mix in the chilled pudding until just combined, about 30 seconds.
4. Pour 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture evenly into the prepared crust and sprinkle 1/3 of the cookies over the surface. Repeat the process twice, the top with the remaining filling. Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours. Remove sides of pan and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 534 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.3g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.8g||149 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 664.3mg||204 %|
|Sodium 532.9mg||18 %|
|Potassium 313.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 47.6g|
|Protein 15.6g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 780
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.