fairly easy to make curry, adapted from another recipe, i am making it for the first time tonight, adjust as needed and add as needed, im using sliced blanced almonds in replacement of ground almonds to get a more thicker texture for the sauce but change as you need, or follow the main recipe for a lovely way to cook this great fish
1. Rinse the fish under running water.
2. Sprinkle the fish with half the lemon juice and place in oven proof dish.
3. Preheat oven 190c/375f/Gas5.
4. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ground almonds, ginger pulp,garlic pulp, red chilli, spice mix, yoghurt, salt, cocnut milk, coriander and the remaining lemon juice.
5. Pour in 125ml/4fl oz water and blend everything together.
6. In a frying pan, heat the oil with the bay leaf, cardamoms and cinnamon for 30 seconds.
7. Pour the sauce mixture into this and bring to the boil.
8. reduce the heat and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
9. Pour over the trout (or fish of your choice) and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (218g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 307 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.1g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 47.2mg||15 %|
|Sodium 89.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 632.8mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 20.3g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 414
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.