1) saute garlic and red bell pepper, in Oil, for about 3 minutes (just enough to"combine" the flavors).
2) Put aside to cool.
3) In a bowl, combine Feta cheese, breadcrumbs, thyme, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic and red pepper mixture.
4) Toss until well mixed (this will be your "stuffing").
5) Lay a flattened piece of chicken breast on a cutting board or your counter.
6) Put a 1/4 of the above mixture on the flattened chicken breast like you would be making a burrito and roll as tight as you can get it.
7) Secure it with a toothpick or butcher string.
8) Place chicken breast "roll" on a baking sheet, use foil to form a pocket to keep moist while cooking, spray with low cal olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
9) Preheat oven to 176?c.
10) Cook for about 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 82?c.
11) I guess you could try it on a grill, but I never attempted it yet!
12) Garnish with Jalapenos *for imi*
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (368g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 403 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.7g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 172.5mg||53 %|
|Sodium 1806.8mg||62 %|
|Potassium 808.7mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 61.2g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 680
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.