1. Sprinkle chicken with rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper, also preheat oven to 200c.
2. Heat oil in a large oven proof nonstick skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
4. Remove chicken from pan cover and keep warm, can leave chicken in the pan just add other meat before chicken fully browns.
5. Add chopped sausages and cook until lightly browned
6. Add onion and bell pepper; cook for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. Add rice, tin of tomatoes, paprika, saffron and garlic; cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
8. Return chicken to pan if it has been taken out.
9. Add broth and 1/2 teaspoon of salt; bring to boil, add additional water if mixture too dry.
10. once boiling reduce to a simmer and cover for 20 mins
11. Stir in shrimp and peas.
12. Put into oven and bake on 170c for 20 mins covered, check periodically to make sure is not too dry, add water if needed
12. bake untill shrimps and meat are cooked.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (760g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 225.2mg||69 %|
|Sodium 1333.6mg||46 %|
|Potassium 1795.1mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 130.5g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 120.3g|
|Protein 91.4g||131 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1098
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.