1. Combine all ingredients except chicken wings into a microwave-safe mixing bowl or measuring cup. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes; stir well.
2. Place wings in a 2 gallon ziploc bag. Add 1/4 to 1/2 of the sauce to thickly coat wings in bag.
Close bag (reserve remaining sauce) and refrigerate overnight.
3. Light a gas grill. Wrap the wood chips in heavy-duty foil and pierce the foil packet with a skewer. Add the packet to the grill. Cover and let the wood chips begin to smoke, 5 minutes.
4. Grill the chicken wings, covered, over moderately high heat, turning them with tongs occasionally, until they are charred in spots and cooked through, 22 to 25 minutes (165-175 internal temp.).
5. Remove from grill into mixing bowl or container with a lid.
Pour reserved wing sauce over wings and toss.
Pile these deliciously sweet and spicy grilled wings on a platter and serve along with some buckaroo beans, coleslaw, fresh corn on the cob and lots of ice cold beer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (859g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3306 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 367.3g||490 %|
|Saturated Fat 232.3g||1161 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 95.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.1g|
|Cholesterol 971.8mg||299 %|
|Sodium 3776mg||130 %|
|Potassium 696.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 296.1g||87 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 294g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4383
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!