1. Toast the almonds in a 350 oven for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
2. Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the vanilla and sugar.
4. Trim a small slice off the bottom (pointed end) of the strawberry, so it will stand on a plate. Slice off the top of the strawberry. Hollow the strawberry using a small melon baller or spoon.
5. Place the cheesecake mix in a ziploc bag and snip the end (or use a pastry bag). Fill the berries until the mixture pipes over the top.
6. Arrange the toasted almonds over the top. Serve immediately or chill, covered, for up to two hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 15.6mg||5 %|
|Sodium 46mg||2 %|
|Potassium 110.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 78
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.