1. Combine the ground chia seeds, golden flax meal, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and sweetener to airtight container. Shake up ingredients.
2. On serving is 1/2 cup of mix into serving bowl.
3. Add almond butter, peanut butter, or molasses to mixture if wanted.
4. Pour hot water over mix and stir.
5. Add milk to change consistency to suit add other toppings as desired.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 36.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 49.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!