1. Mix apricots (dried and canned), French onion soup powder, Moroccan spice into a bowl. Stir and sit until you are ready to cook.
2. Cut beans and slice carrots.
3. Rinse rice and drain and place into a pot in pot and pour 200mls of water enough to cover rice .
4. Now time to start cooking.
5. Pour into your instant pot ¼ cup of water. Put trivet in pot then add in your chicken on top.
6. Tip sauce over chicken (don’t stir) and then add beans and carrots on top.
7. Place rice pot uncovered on top of meal.
8. Close the lid and set manual high pressure cooker for 6 mins.
9. Time to cook for me was warm up to pressure 25 mins - Cook 6 mins – then Force release 2 mins.
10. Once done 5 mins on sauté to reduce sauce.
11. Serve with parsley or coriander optional.
Notes: If using a thicker cut of chicken (like breast) you may want to increase cooking time to 8-10 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (561g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 229 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.4g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 61.5mg||19 %|
|Sodium 735.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 842mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.7g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 67g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 638
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!