Try this Instant Pot Chicken Teriyaki recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Add oil and butter to the pot & hit saute & adjust to the high or more setting. Allow to heat for 3 min or so.
2. Once the oil's heated and the butter is melted, add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes until pinkish-white in color (it should not be fully cooked at this stage). Then, add in the garlic and ginger and saute one minute longer.
3. Lastly, add in the broth, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar and stir well.
Secure the lid, move the valve to sealing position, hit keep warm/ cancel and then hit manual & cook for 4 minutes on high pressure. Quick release when done.
4. When the lid comes off, stir in the hoisin sauce & honey until well combined.
5. Finally, hit keep warm/cancel and then hit Saute and adjust to high setting. Once it begins to bubble, stir in the cornstarch slurry, allow to bubble for 30 seconds while stirring and then turn the pot off & the sauce will have thickened up perfectly. Stir in the gravy master or kitchen bouquet (if using) along with the scallions.
6. Place in a serving bowl, topped with sesame seeds & additional scallions, if desired and serve over white or brown rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1810g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1176 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 130.7g||174 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.8g||184 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.1g|
|Cholesterol 491.5mg||151 %|
|Sodium 1111.3mg||38 %|
|Potassium 6202.5mg||163 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 174.7g||51 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.1g||64 %|
|Sugars, other 158.6g|
|Protein 140.7g||201 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2380
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.