1) Turn your Instant Pot to the SAUTE setting. When the display says "Hot" add in the coconut oil and let it melt. Then add in the popcorn kernels. Use a spoon to push them down into an even layer on the sides of the pot where the oil is.
2) Wait until the first few kernels start to pop, then place a glass lid on top of the Instant Pot. Let the popcorn pop. When there's more time between popping sounds, shake the Instant Pot back and forth a bit. When there is more than 15 seconds between pops turn off the Instant Pot and remove the liner from the pot. You should have about 8 cups of popped popcorn.
3) Line a cook sheet pan with parchment paper and pour the popcorn onto the pan. Remove any seeds and discard. Sprinkle the peanuts over the popcorn.
4) Place the liner of the Instant Pot back into the pot. Turn the Instant Pot to the SAUTE setting again. Add in the butter and let it melt. Whisk in the brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses and salt. Bring to a boil until the temperature reaches 250 degrees.
5) Turn off the Instant Pot. Remove the liner from the Instant Pot and add in the vanilla and baking soda. Working quickly, drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the popcorn and peanuts. Gently toss the popcorn with a spoon to get as many pieces of the popcorn covered with caramel as possible.
6) Let the popcorn cool for 30 minutes then eat and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 290 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.2g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g||78 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 48.8mg||15 %|
|Sodium 145.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 271.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 37.6g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 461
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!