1) 1 cup water in Instant Pot's inner pot
2) Add egg or steam rack
3) Place lid on and set cook time for 5 minutes on high pressure
4) After cook time elapses, let pressure release for 5 minutes. Do a quick release and carefully remove eggs and place in ice water bath
5) Let eggs sit in water for 5 minutes
6) Remove eggs from water bath
7) Crack egg and remove shell
Fridge storage - 7 days
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1707g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 116 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.9g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 58.8mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1553mg||54 %|
|Potassium 2219.7mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.4g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 70.4g|
|Protein 48.7g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 588
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!