1) Select Sauté on the instant pot. When pot is hot add butter and melt.
2) Once the butter has melted add the onions, celery, and garlic. Continuously stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened and onions are translucent.
3) Add chicken broth and broccoli florets to the pot and stir until liquid in pot is starting to boil, turn off the Instant Pot.
4) Cover, lock the lid and flip the steam release handle to the sealing position.
5) Select pressure cook on high pressure and cook time for 5 minutes.
6) Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then Quick release the remaining pressure.
7) Open the Instant Pot lid and add the cream cheese, nutmeg, sea salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
8) Select sauté and let the soup come to a boil. Slowly add shredded cheeses while stirring continuously.
9) Once the cheese has melted, select the Keep Warm setting on the instant pot. Add heavy cream and stir.
10) to thicken if desired, add the xanthan gum powder to the pot and stir until thickened.
11) Pour soup into bowls and sprinkle with cooked crumbled bacon and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (574g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 826 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 91.8g||122 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.2g||191 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.7g|
|Cholesterol 373.1mg||115 %|
|Sodium 865.8mg||30 %|
|Potassium 1146.2mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 7.4g|
|Protein 82.8g||118 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1206
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!