1. Turn Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the onions, garlic powder, salt, chili powder, salt, chili powder, cumin, and pepper. Brown the beef for about 5 minutes. Turn off the Instant Pot.
2. Pour in the broth and scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking.
3. Sprinkle in the rice and gently press to submerge in the liquid.
4. Layer the beans, tomato paste, green chles and corn on top without stirring.
5. Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes for whit rice and 22 minutes for brown rice. When the time is up, let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
6. Stir. Add in the cheese and tortilla chipson top. Let the cheese melt.
Serve with desired toppings.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (203g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 19mg||6 %|
|Sodium 402.4mg||14 %|
|Potassium 304.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 19.8g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!