Author: Amy + Jacky - https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-roasted-potatoes/
How to cook Crisp 'n Creamy Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes. You'll love these creamy soft & fluffy smooth Pressure Cooker Baby Potatoes with a deliciously flavorful slight-crisp skin. The perfect kid-friendly side or snack for dinners, parties, potlucks, or picnics.
1. Pressure Cook Baby Potatoes: Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a stainless steel steamer basket in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Place 1.5 lb (680g) baby potatoes in steamer basket. Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 15 minutes, then Quick Release.
2. *Pro Tip: This will produce creamy & soft baby potatoes. If you prefer a firmer texture, reduce the pressure cooking time by a few minutes. (See Our Roasted Potatoes Experiment Results Here)
3. Make Creamy Roasted Potatoes: Set aside the pressure cooked baby potatoes. Discard water in inner pot & towel dry inner pot.
4. Heat up Instant Pot using "Saute" function (press "Cancel" button, then "Saute" button).
5. Once the indicator says HOT, add 2 tbsp (28g) unsalted butter and 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil in Instant Pot.
6. Add pressure cooked baby potatoes in Instant Pot. With a wooden spoon, gently stir the baby potatoes to coat them with butter.
7. Sprinkle 1 tsp (4g) garlic powder and 1 tsp (4g) onion powder on the baby potatoes. Gentle mix the baby potatoes, then allow the powder to darken & harden a little.
8. Taste & season Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes with salt and black pepper (if desired). For reference, we used roughly 4 pinches of coarse kosher salt.
9. Serve Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes: The Roasted Potatoes in Instant Pot will be piping hot, so let it cool for roughly 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!~ :)
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 725mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3.5% | Vitamin C: 40.6% | Calcium: 2% | Iron: 7.4%
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (238g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 13.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 725.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 26.4g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 192
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!