1) Pour 1 cup water into bottom of Instant Pot. Place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
2) Place chicken thighs on top of trivet. Try to lay in one layer.
3) Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure button to 15 minutes. When time is up, let the pot sit for 10 minutes, and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
4) Place chicken thighs into a 8x8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic powder on the chicken. In a small bowl, stir the BBQ sauce and liquid smoke together, and then brush the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle the chicken and bacon over the tops of the thighs, evenly. Place under the oven broiler for 2-3 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with the green onions. Serve and enjoy! (This chicken is great paired with Instant Pot Crack Potatoes.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (339g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 474 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.7g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g||88 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 226.9mg||70 %|
|Sodium 578.2mg||20 %|
|Potassium 534.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 46.7g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 677
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.