1. Set pot to 'Sautée' and wait for it to come to temperature.
2. Brown meat in pot.
3. Add in all cans, only draining and rinsing beans.
4. Add in Ranch packet and taco seasoning packet and stir.
5. Set pot to 'Manual' for 10 minutes.
6. After the pot switches to 'Keep Warm' perform a QR and serve with avocado, salsa, and chopped onion. Sour cream and cheese are good on top, too.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (438g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 160 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.7g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 51.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 743.3mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1125.7mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 24.1g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 397
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!