1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients.
3. Put the bread dough into a covered cooking pan/dish. Enamel cast iron works perfectly for this dough.
4. Bake covered for 25-30 minutes.
5. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
6. Let rest until it is cool enough to handle and slice.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite butter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 279 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g||98 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 83mg||26 %|
|Sodium 260.8mg||9 %|
|Potassium 71.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 52g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 481
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!