1. In a non-stick pan, medium fire, add olive oil, garlic, onion and green pepper. Stir 5 minutes.
2. Add entire pineapple can, brown sugar and consume de pollo (chicken bouillon).
3. Add 1/2 cup water and 1 pinch black pepper. Stir gently for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add shrimps, cover and High flame and cover for 3 minutes.
5. Combine half pack coconut powder with 1 TBS flower and 2 TBS water. Add this combination on top of shrimps.
Leave on fire for 2 more minutes.
Serve on top of white rice or coconut rice. (see my recipe for this).
Enjoy the island taste :-)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 86.2mg||27 %|
|Sodium 162.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 252.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 12.4g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.