1. Combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl.
2. Combine water and oil; add to flour mixture. Add additional flour if needed to form a soft dough.
3. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
4. Grease a bowl. Place dough in bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
5. Punch the dough down. Place in a greased 12 inch pizza pan and pat into a 12 inch circle.
6. Brush with salad dressing.
7. Combine the seasonings and sprinkle on dough; sprinkle with cheeses.
8. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (729g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 511 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 56.8g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.7g|
|Cholesterol 39.8mg||12 %|
|Sodium 2410.6mg||83 %|
|Potassium 451.4mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 243.7g||72 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 235.4g|
|Protein 47g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1690
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!