1. In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the romaine, pepperoni, pimientos, onion, and the artichoke hearts or olives. Toss to combine.
2. Add the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan to the bowl. Toss thoroughly to combine the ingredients.
Notes / Variations
• Use chopped salami or prosciutto instead of the pepperoni.
• Add some chopped pepperoncini to spice up the salad.
• Try a cup of drained and rinsed canned chickpeas instead of the artichoke hearts.
• Diced provolone cheese would make a nice addition.
• Stir in about a third of a cup of thin-sliced basil leaves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 2.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 56.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 190.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 91
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!