1) Chop potatoes into cubes and then boil for about11-15 minutes or until tender
2) While potatoes are boiling, chop and slice your olives, salami and onions
3) In a small bowl, mix pesto with Italian dressing to create our sauce
4) Once potatoes are tender, drain well and let sit to cool for about 30 minutes before mixing
5) After allowing potatoes to cool, gently fold in all the ingredients and salt and pepper to taste
6) Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving as this sale is much better cold! Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 186mg||6 %|
|Potassium 3.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 27
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.