1. Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. Cook sausage, onion, garlic, pepper flakes over medium heat for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
3. Stir in tomatoes, cream, salt and basil. Bring to a boil over medium.
4. Reduce heat; simmer 6-8 minutes until thickened. Stirring occasionally.
5. Drain pasta; toss with sausage. Garnish with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 523 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58.1g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.7g||139 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 170.3mg||52 %|
|Sodium 779.1mg||27 %|
|Potassium 899.6mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 83g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 71g|
|Protein 24.5g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 937
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.