1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Pan-fry sausage and slice into 1/2 inch pieces; or remove sausage from casings, crumble and cook until browned. Rest sausage on paper towels
3. Spray a round pizza baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough onto baking sheet and carefully stretch it to form a circle.
4. Spread ricotta cheese on half of the crust; Layer 3/4 cup sauce, shredded cheese, and sausage on top of ricotta cheese, leaving a 1 inch border on the edge.
5. Gently fold crust over the filling and seal the edges by crimping. Cut 2 slits on top.
6. Brush top with milk; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7. Bake 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1568g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2227 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 247.5g||330 %|
|Saturated Fat 109g||545 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 100.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 24.5g|
|Cholesterol 673.8mg||207 %|
|Sodium 6236.4mg||215 %|
|Potassium 4134.4mg||109 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 57.4g|
|Protein 148.5g||212 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3131
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!